Eco Minded

Thursday, July 20, 2006

9 Days to the Engagement Party

Well, we must be in the home stretch to our fun day because it showed up today in the extended forecast on weather.com.


Our day started out with Sean throwing his back out. He's fine, just needs a little R&R to get the kinks out from his bumpy plane ride yesterday. I - once again - cleaned for company. OK here's what I'm thinking...if they love me, they'll understand the Mocha hair, because I'm frigging DONE cleaning!

Oh, and we have our final count for the party - 45 - so I finished up all the details with the caterer today. We also received gifts from Aunt Carol and Uncle Barry (a second one!), and from Mom Barb's friend Betty.

Atop the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel-March (o my g it was cold!) 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home